DairyComp 20.1.0 January release has enhancements and bug fixes.
Build Date: January 30, 2020
Release Date: January 30, 2020
- NEW! Left Hospital Date Item – DC-1014: The new Left Hospital Date (LHDAT) item specifies the date the animal left the hospital pen:
- Barn Name Support – DC-1002: CowCare now recognizes the Barn Name (BNAME) sent from DairyComp and includes it in appropriate reports.
- Updated Links to CLTS and NLS – DC-1489: Application links to the Canadian Livestock Tracking System (CLTS) and National Lookup System (NLS) were updated to point to the new URLs.
- Sire Item Updates – DC-1759: The Sire of Conception (SIRC) item was updated to more accurately recognize beef and sexed semen based on NAAB code.
- Updated Sire Item to Include Male Sexed Semen – DC-1763: The Sire of Conception (SIRC) item now shows the selection of male sexed semen (M). The other supported SIRC types are unsexed (U), sexed (S), or beef (B).
- New Option to Ignore Yield Storage Mode Setting for Additional Milk Shifts with DelPro Interface – DC-1779: A checkbox now allows you to turn off the alert that the Yield Storage Mode is set incorrectly. We recommend checking this box if using the DelPro interface, as DairyComp expects the Yield Storage Mode option to be set to a value of 3. With DelPro, this option is normally set to 2.
- Breeding Tech Error – DC-1818: Repaired an exception error that made the Breeding Techs page inaccessible. This issue impacted the 19.11.0 and 19.12.0 builds.
- Duplicated Drugs in Inventory – DC-1827: Repaired a bug that caused CowCare to duplicate drugs in inventory.
- COWVAL Failure Caused by Comma with International Settings – DC-1832: Addressed an issue that caused CowVal values to fail to save when using international settings and entering a value with a comma.
- Help Translation Not Loading – DC-1838: Addressed an issue where the translated Russian Help file failed to display.
- SETUP Disposal Code Changes Not Saving – DC-1861: Addressed an issue that caused changes to Setup Disposal Codes to fail to save after DairyComp is closed and reopened.
- FILEOUT Command with \F Switch Crash – DC-1862: Repaired a bug that caused the FILEOUT command to crash DairyComp.