DairyComp 19.6.0 June release has new features, enhancements, CowCare Updates and bug fixes.
Build Date: June 18, 2019
Release Date: June 18, 2019
- Zoetis Traits DND import – DC-1332: The following traits are now supported in the import from the DND file with IMPORTF\D:
|Name||DairyComp item||DND column||Description/Notes|
|Bovine Leukocyte Adhesion Deficiency||GBLAD||GBLAD||“A” Affected, “C” Carrier, “F” Free|
|Beta Lactoglobulin||Beta Lact||BB is the most desirable genotype. An NR indicates no result available|
|Citrullinemia||GCIT||CIT||“A” Affected, “C” Carrier, “F” Free|
|Deficiency of Uridine Monophosphate Synthase||GDUMP||DUMPS||“A” Affected, “C” Carrier, “F” Free|
|Alpha-Casein||GA1C||AlphaS-1Casein||CC is the most desirable genotype. An NR indicates no result available.|
|FACTORXI||GFACT||FACTORXI||“A” Affected, “C” Carrier, “F” Free|
|Mulefoot||GMULE||Mulefoot||“A” Affected, “C” Carrier, “F” Free|
|DominantRed||GDRED||DominantRed||“DR2” when possessing 2 copies of the dominant red allele; “DR1” when heterozygous carrying one copy of the red allele; or “DR0” when not carrying any copies of the red allele|
|Mastitis developed by Zoetis||GZMAS||Z_MAST||Higher values are more desirable.|
|Lameness developed by Zoetis||GZLAM||Z_LAME||Higher values are more desirable.|
|Metritis developed by Zoetis||GZMET||Z_MET||Higher values are more desirable.|
|Retained Placenta developed by Zoetis||GZRP||Z_RP||Higher values are more desirable.|
|Ketosis developed by Zoetis||GZKET||Z_KET||Higher values are more desirable.|
|Displaced Abomasum developed by Zoetis||GZDA||Z_DA||Higher values are more desirable.|
|Zoetis Calf Livability||GZCLV||Z_Calf_LIV||Higher values are more desirable.|
|Zoetis Calf Scours||GZCSR||Z_Calf_Scours||Higher values are more desirable.|
|Zoetis Calf Respiratory Disease||GZCRP||Z_Calf_Resp||Higher values are more desirable.|
|Milk Fever developed by Zoetis||GZMFV||Z_MFV||Higher values are more desirable.|
|Breed||GZBRD||BREED||“HO” Holstein, “JE” Jersey, and “BS” Brown Swiss|
- New Nedap MILK configuration – DC-1319: The new \U1 switch for the Nedap MILK Command (MILK\VHU1) provides more granularity to which items get populated. By adding “ACDAT ACTIM ACCOD” to the command line, those items are mapped according to the following window:
This window displays the first time you run MILK\VHU1. To remap the options at a later point, use command SETMILK\INSTALL. Reference the following table for more details on the new Nedap codes:
|MILK\VH ACDAT ACTIM ACCOD||MILK\VHU1|
|Nedap Code 2: heat attention||ACCOD=2||ACCOD=2|
|Nedap Code 2: Date||ACDAT||ACDAT|
|Nedap Code 2: Time||ACTIM||ACTIM|
|Nedap Code 4: Heat suspicious||ACCOD=4||ACCOD=4|
|Nedap Code 4: Date||ACDAT||ACDAT|
|Nedap Code 4: Time||ACTIM||ACTIM|
|Nedap Code 5: decreased activity (leg tag only)||ACCOD=5||RACOD=5|
|Nedap Code 5: Date||ACDAT||RADAT|
|Nedap Code 5: Time||ACTIM||RATIM|
|Nedap Code 800: health attention||ACCOD=8||DXCOD=8|
|Nedap Code 800: Date||ACDAT||DXDAT|
- NAAB beef bull breed recognition – DC-1315, DCSD-52,: DairyComp now recognizes the NAAB breed code “XB” as a beef bull.
- Improved Italian beef breed recognition for item type 190 – DC-1286: Item type 190 now recognizes the following breed codes as Italian beef bulls: “05”, “53”, “68”, “50”, “AN”, “BA”, “HE”.
- Herdsize cleanup improvement – DC-1223: The cowfile size is no longer reset when running CLEANUP\2. Previously, the cowfile size would shrink if it included unused space.
- PUTCOW\ I access to Previous Lactations – DC-1140, Bugz-10371: The PUTCOW\I command now supports the \C switch, which pulls Previous Lactation data. The new command is PUTCOW\IBC (the \B is still required). NOTE: Archived items are only included in the results for matching item names and types.
- Additional event markers available on the CowCard Lactation graph – DC-1062, Bugz-10358: All events now display on the CowCard Lactation graph. A future release will offer the option to select which events to include in the graph.
- Russian – Events and protocol display error – DC-1306, Bugz-10424: Repaired a bug that caused protocols of events to display incorrectly when the report was run in Russian.
- Exception error when loading SCR milkweights – DC-1263, Bugz-10446, DCSD-43: Repaired a bug introduced in the 19.5.1 build that caused an exception error when running the MLOAD1 command.
- EVENTS\2SI error when User Manager is enabled – DC-1308, Bugz-10431: Repaired a bug that caused an error when running the EVENTS\2SI command if the cowfile had User Manager enabled.
- CowCare – Inspector report enhancement – DC-1340: The Inspector report now identifies the EVENT associated with the treatment.
- CowCare – Inspector report REG correction – DC-1338, DCSD-42: Repaired an issue that caused a herd in CowCare to show DREG instead of REG.