DairyComp 19.3.0 March release has enhancements and bug fixes.
- Delpro interface no longer forces reports to print – DC-1169: When using the Delpro interface, DairyComp no longer forces the Parlor report to print when the Yield Storage Mode is set to 2 rather than 3 (to accumulate the milk per shift). Instead, DairyComp now displays an alert to let you know that the Yield Storage Mode needs to be fixed, and it does not print the report.
- Drug file for UK – DC-863: Created a Drug file for the UK version of CowCare.
- Added an option to generate DairyComp reports that group animals by specific date criteria – DC-1142: You can now use item type 138 to generate reports that group animals by the date options listed below. When creating these reports, you can instruct DairyComp to reference Op1 as the stored item of a date (item type 18) or the date of an event (item type 70) and then provide a list of animals that is grouped by whichever Op2 selection you choose from the list below:
|1||Group animals by the calendar week||Op1 = 3/4/19
Op2 return = 10 (because 3/4/19 is in the 10th week of the calendar year)
|2||Group animals by the 2-digit year + the 2-digit week||Op1 = 3/4/19
Op2 return = 1910 for the 10th week of 2019
|3||Group animals by the 4-digit year||Op1 = any date in 2019
Op2 return = 2019
|4||Group animals by the 2-digit year||Op1 = any date in 2019
Op2 return = 19
|5||Group animals by the 2-digit month||Op1 = 3/4/19
Op2 return = 3 for March, the 3rd month in the year
|6||Group animals by the 2-digit day||Op1 = 3/4/19
Op2 return = 4 for the 4th day of the month
- Repaired Alter 9 Access Violation error – DC-1177; Bugz- 9979: Resolved a styling issue that caused an Access Violation error when using Alter 9.
- Fixed issues relating to tech of event – DC-497, DC-907, DC-1137; Bugz- 10280: Repaired several issues that allowed duplicate tech numbers in the Breeding table and the Tech table when creating techs.