Pocket CowCard – Android V1904251559 release has enhancements, bug fixes and known issues.
Build Date: April 25, 2019
Release Date: April 29, 2019
- Replaced single quote (‘) with double quotes (“) – PCC-526, PCC-402: Improved the consistency of screen prompts and increased the compatibility of parser logic by using double quotes (“) across all screens.
- Improved localization – PCC-526, PCC-506, PCC-455: Improved select Spanish and Chinese translations throughout the app.
- Added support for Internal LF Reader in C-One2 device – PCC-526, PCC-366:The C-One2 Internal LF RFID Reader is now supported.
- Improved herd deletion – PCC-526, PCC-278, PCC-454: Added validation and improved prompt and screen consistency for herd deletions. When deleting a herd, a check was added for pending and unposted transactions for the current or other herds.
- Improved aborted transaction handling – PCC-526, PCC-481: Added a herdcode prompt when a single device is used for multiple herds and unposted transactions exist.
- Duplicate readings from Bluetooth devices – PCC-512, PCC-441: Addressed duplicate readings that some Bluetooth RFID devices sent to PCC by limiting the transaction to 1 or 2 reads accepted. This limit is controlled by the EID Buffer Depth setting:
- Hospital Form freezing – PCC-526, PCC-374: Repaired the Hospital Form lockup condition that occurred when viewing a cow more than once.
- Android Nougat 7.1.2, 8.1.0, and other newer versions of Android cannot read 8-digit SD Card – PCC-439, PCC-315: Google has removed the ability to read the 8-digit SD Card ID on newer versions of Android. The workaround for this is to present the Device ID for licensing of the Pocket CowCard product at the time of registration: