Pocket CowCard – Android V1906201218 release has enhancements, bug fixes and known issues.
Build Date: June 20, 2019
Release Date: June 20, 2019
- Confirm before clearing a whole column of data in the Breeding Grid – PCC-580, PCC-560: When you choose the option to Clear the columns of Sire, Breed Code, or Technician Code in the Breeding Grid form and then tap the Fill button, the app now prompts you to confirm that you want to clear the whole This warning was introduced as a safety measure to prevent users from deleting a long breeding grid of data. (See example to the right.)
- Updated German translations – PCC-580, PCC-458, PCC‑479, PCC-484: Updated several English messages in the program to the German version of those messages.
- Updated Spanish translations – PCC-580, PCC-485: Updated several English messages in the program to the Spanish version of those messages.
- Updated Chinese translations – PCC-580, PCC-457, PCC‑477, PCC-487: Updated several English messages in the program to the Chinese version of those messages.
- Updated Russian translations – PCC-580, PCC-456, PCC‑478, PCC-486, PCC-495, PCC-496: Updated several English messages in the program to the Russian version of those messages.
- Last set of VETFORM Entries is not being recorded into DC305 if prior entries are present – PCC-580, PCC-552: The last set of entries in the VETFORM now takes precedence over all others. Earlier entries are now ignored.
- Heat‑only sire selection should not warn about unknown sire – PCC-580, PCC-570: Fixed the warning prompt when choosing Heat-only as a selection on the Breeding Grid.
- Scan button enable issue with Galaxy Note 9 – PCC-566: We have encountered SCAN
Problem with the Scan button in Galaxy Note 9 – PCC-566: We have encountered an issue with Galaxy Note 9 devices in which the SCAN button is not enabled in the PCC Batch tab. If you experience this issue, please contact VAS Support to let us know.
- Android Nougat 7.1.2, 8.1.0, and other newer versions of Android cannot read 8-digit SD Card – PCC-439, PCC-315:Google has removed the ability to read the 8-digit SD Card ID on newer versions of Android. Workaround: Use the Device ID for the licensing of Pocket CowCard at the time of registration.