Pocket CowCard – Android V1903271513 release has enhancements, bug fixes and known issues.
Build Date: March 27, 2019
Release Date: March 28, 2019
- Added a warning for unposted herd updates before logging into a different herd – PCC‑482, PCC-404: For dairies with multiple herds, PCC now gives a notification that warns users when they attempt to log in to a different herd while they still have unposted transactions pending for the current herd.
- Added Chinese and German translations for the confirmation pop‑up of aborted transactions – PCC-482, PCC-397: This PCC Android improvement is now in parity with PCC for Windows Mobile.
- Added support for recording a value and decrementing by 1 using Expert Batch commands – PCC-482, PCC-155: PCC Android now supports the Special Character “- -” ITEM=93ABC1000– used in Expert Batch commands to decrement by 1.
- Updated the night mode text on the CowCard events page: PCC-482, PCC-437: Changed the “New Event” button on the CowCard events page to white text so that it is easier to see in night mode.
- Expert Batch routine no longer removes leading zeros when using the ++ or — feature with an Alphanumeric value – PCC-482, PCC-436: Repaired the Expert Batch routine to ensure that it does not remove any leading zeros when using an alphanumeric value like “NE012345678++”. This update ensures that the field value correctly equals the amount of characters.
- Vetlist no longer crashes when entering the event “PREV” during use of the VETFORM without picking an EVENT TECH – PCC-482, PCC-463: Repaired an issue that caused the app to crash when an EVENT TECH is not selected during the PREV EVENT while using the VETFORM list.
- Fixed the ability to USE ADD BATCH with SF (Source Farm) ID: PCC-482, PCC-460: Fixed the ability in ADD BATCH commands to be able to apply the SF ID with the visible ID
- Android Nougat 7.1.2, 8.1.0, and other newer versions of Android are not able to read the 8-Digit SD Card – PCC-439, PCC-315: Google has removed the ability to read the 8‑digit SD Card ID on newer versions of Android. The workaround for this is to present the DEVICE ID for licensing of the Pocket CowCard product at the time of registration: