Pocket CowCard – Android V1905282304 release has enhancements, bug fixes and known issues.
Build Date: May 28, 2019
Release Date: May 29, 2019
- Added the Quick Pick Sire option to the AD-HOC BRED event – PCC-558, PCC-219: AD-HOC BRED event choices now include a Quick Pick Sire option for consistency across the app.
- Added “Scanning device” options for supported devices – PCC-558, PCC-528: The “Scanning device” menu now includes all current internal LF reader options:
- Added Breeding Grid – PCC-558: A Breeding Grid is now available to capture and track breeding event data. Be sure to watch the introductory video for more details on this new feature: The Breeding Grid for Android Video
- We will continue to improve the Breeding Grid with your feedback, so please Contact Us to share any suggestions or ideas!
- ADD BATCH EID improvements – PCC-558, PCC-547, PCC-548, PCC-551: Implemented the following ADD BATCH EID improvements:
- Removed the extra prompt dialog for adding an EID value during the Add Batch routine
- Removed the need to confirm a NEW ID while in the Add Batch Routine
- Combined the EID with the enrollment command content sent to Dc305
- AD-HOC BRED event sanity checks – PCC-558, PCC-527: AD-HOC BRED event entry now includes all applicable sanity checks, including DNB, too early in DIM, etc.
- BREEDING CODE selection correction – PCC-558, PCC-524: Repaired the BREEDING CODE options to remove the ability to select “Clear” for an existing AD-HOC Breed Code.
- Scan button enable issue with Galaxy Note 9 – PCC-566: We have encountered SCAN button enable issues when using the Galaxy Note 9. If you experience this issue, please let us know.
- Revised VETFORM entries not being sent – PCC-522: When revising inputs in the VETFORM after the original entry is saved, the revised information is not sent to DC305. Workaround: Undo the completed transaction and then add the revised entry. This issue will be addressed in the next release.
- Android Nougat 7.1.2, 8.1.0, and other newer versions of Android cannot read 8-digit SD Card – PCC-439, PCC-315: Google has removed the ability to read the 8-digit SD Card ID on newer versions of Android. Workaround: Use the Device ID for the licensing of Pocket CowCard at the time of registration.