Pocket CowCard – Android V1812061734 release has new features, enhancements and bug fixes.
- Added support for the “@” symbol in EXPERT BATCH commands: PCC-144, PCC-110: We added support for using the “@” sign in the command content of Expert Batch. The form will now show you the contents of the field when entering content.
- Added support for the Expert Batch messages shown in 5 languages (English, Spanish, German, Russian and Chinese for when a “Cow Not Found”, “Cow Not In List”, and/or “Cow In List” messages when filtering with a worklist in Expert Batch – PCC-346, PCC-370: This section of screen shots is still a work in progress, we have a few more changes to make. We added the ability to see if an animal is not in the herd when selecting a LIST filter. Currently in this release we are only showing ID’s of animals on a LIST, we plan on showing all ID’s entered in the next release, expand the trail of ID’s entered and color code them. More to come on this area of EXPERT BATCH.
- In Dark Mode Make EXPERT Batch command content section RED – PCC-356: We kept the batch command sections of ADD and EXPERT the same red color to ease in support and use of the program, for Day mode we change the TEXT to Black for the text areas background in Light Blue to create greater contrast for viewing.
- Fixed the Device Keyboard Enter Key to work when entering data on Expert/Add batch entries – PCC-371: There was a state when you might get presented with keyboard 2 and it’s ENTER key would not work on Add and Expert Batch inputs. For Android Devices older than 5.0, both keyboards will surface. In the pictures below, you can remove keyboard 2 by pressing buttons 1 and 4 and the buttons for 2 and 5 (ENTER KEY) works across all devices. For Android devices 5.0 and greater, you can press in the areas called 3 and 6 and Keyboard 2 will appear.
- BATCH commands – Add “Must Enter Expert Batch Command” and “Must Enter Add Batch Command” warning messages when the commands are not entered – PCC-347: This issue has been resolved as to accidentally adding records to the herd when no batch command content has been selected.
- List of changes of the PCC Android APP before installing: PCC-270, PCC-370: This release of PCC Android is now displaying the update log content correctly.