Pocket CowCard – Android V1901071056 release has enhancements, bug fixes and known issues.
- Added support for showing a maximum of five ID’s and all the ID’s entered when using the Expert Batch Command with a command list – PCC-396, PCC-365, PCC-363: We were previously only showing the animal IDs that were listed on the “ALL” or “For Cows in List” filter. We were not showing those animals that were not on the list. We now show the last 5 entries of all animal IDs inputted
- Added support for showing status colors to know if an animal ID was accepted, was not on a list, or was entered correctly when using Expert Batch Commands – PCC-396, PCC-362: We were previously only showing animal IDs that were listed on a filtered list, and not all the animal IDs that were being inputted. We now show the last 5 entries of all animal IDs inputted. We also provide a color hint to aid in knowing if the animal ID that was entered was on the list by showing those in WHITE text. We show BRIGHT RED text if the animal ID is not on the list. We show DARK RED text if the animal ID entered is not in the herd, suggesting a mistaken entry of animal ID.
- Updated the copyright years display – PCC-396, PCC-399: We have improved the visual review of the years in the copyright to include 2010-2019
- Prompt for input confirmation when refreshing without delivering transactions and the user chooses the “Abort Changes” option. – PCC-396, PCC-338: We have improved the ability to prevent a user from aborting their transactions by mistake. The user must now input the HERDCODE to abort transactions.
- Fixed the ability to write to the SD Card of a Zebra TC-25 – PCC-322: We have been working to verify which Android device models support the installing and writing of PCC Android content to the SD Card. We have verified that we can write to the SD Card of a Zebra TC-25.
- Fixed when using Expert Batch Command and the user enters multiple breedings for the same cow. Only the first breeding is recorded in DC305. – PCC-396, PCC-317: We have fixed PCC Android so that the last transaction of a breeding is recorded, working off the principle that last entry wins when using Expert Batch Command. This way if the user records something wrong, the user can just re-enter the data to correct it rather than find it in the transaction log and remove it before posting. If an operation chooses to purposely breed a cow twice a day, a setting to handle this situation is located under the SERVER options in DairyComp 305. Contact support for more details.
- Fixed when an event transaction that is entered using Expert Batch Command would get deleted, the user could not enter that same cow into the Expert Batch Command again. – PCC-396, PCC-318: We have fixed PCC Android so that when a transaction of an Expert Batch entry is deleted, the last entry of the same event that is still recorded when posted into Dc305.
- Fixed Erase Transaction Dialog Bug – PCC-396, PCC-390, PCC-288: We have fixed PCC Android so that when a transaction entry delete confirmation is canceled, PCC Android doesn’t delete the transaction anyway.
- Control the ability to write to the SD Card of a Samsung Galaxy S7 and Samsung Galaxy TAB A device – PCC-376, PCC-316: We have been working to verify which Android device models support the installing and the writing of PCC Android content to the SD Card. We have verified that we can NOT write to the SD Card of these two devices for transfer to another device. Use caution when inputting data on these two devices. Send the data entry changes to the DC305 Server often. It’s best to use these devices for Read Only situations.