Pocket CowCard – Windows Mobile 20190423R1 release has enhancements and bug fixes.
Build Date: April 23, 2019
Release Date: April 23, 2019
- Improve ability to locate the UPDATE link – PCC-520, PCC-490: Improved the ability to see the CowCard CAB file links when updating the PCC program.
- Lost ability to use the SKIP option in VETCHECK when editing a DONE COW – PCC-520, PCC-394: The option to use the SKIP button to cancel out of an event entry for a cow on the DONE panel is once again available.
- Bred TECH is zero – PCC-520, PCC-427: Restored the ability to record the correct TECH number when using the AD-HOC BRED event.
- Breeding Grid Sire selection lock up – PCC-520, PCC-470: Addressed an issue that caused the screen to lock up when attempting to drag and drop a sire selection on PSION WAP3 devices.
- Keyboard updated for EXPERT or ADD batch command modifications – PCC-401: The nested keyboard now includes a double quote button to ensure that input values match items or command names.
- Repaired the ability to record the RPRO of DRY when aborting a dry cow – PCC-520, PCC-229: When using the ABORT event for a dry cow (DDAT>0), you can now choose the option to keep RPRO as DRY for all ABORT routines.