VAS Platform 1.12.0 release has new features, enhancements and bug fixes.
Release Date 05/30/2019
Platform Worklists: VAS PlatformWorklists harness the power of DairyComp and our integrated Platform partner products to send your on‑premise To Do lists up to the Platform and then out to your mobile devices. From there, you can view all current worklists, look up animals, mark animals as Done, and process updates while out on the dairy — all from the mobile app!You can get to Worklists both from the mobile app and from the web version of the Platform, but what you can do from each is very different. Read more!
IMPORTANT: Please make sure to run the web updater in DairyComp to take full advantage of this update.
See How do I use Platform Worklists? to get started!
- Parlor Reports:The new Parlor Reports page summarizes and compares parlor performance data, such as total milk produced, average milk per hour, average cows milked per hour, details by pen, and details by washup phase. By displaying this data on one easy-to-read page, the Parlor Report allows you to determine whether your dairy’s milking performance is meeting expectations or if it may need adjustments. See Parlor Reports for more information!
- Bunk Scoring Edit Options: The FeedComp Bunk Scoring feature now allows you to adjust the number of animals fed, the target amount of feed, and whether feeding for the pen is active. See Bunk Scoring for more information!
NOTE: To edit the settings for this feature, your VAS Platform user account must be assigned to a Role with Feed Write permissions. The edit options for this feature are available in FeedWatch Desktop version 188.8.131.52 or greater. If necessary, contact VAS Platform Support to complete the integration or upgrade to the latest version of FeedWatch.
- Message Center Updates: The Message Center now includes additional filter options, and messages are clickable to allow the complete message to display in a pop-up. See Message Center for more information.
This release also includes minor UI bug fixes and performance enhancements.
VAS Platform 1.12.1
Release Date: 06/06/19
This release includes new features and bug fixes.
Platform Worklists Are Now Available in the Mobile App! Both the iOS and Android versions of the VAS Platform mobile app now allow you to access your Platform Worklists. VAS Platform Worklists harness the power of DairyComp and our integrated Platform partner products to send your on‑premise To Do lists up to the Platform and then out to your mobile devices. From there, you can view all current worklists, look up animals, mark animals as Done, and process updates while out on the dairy — all from the mobile app!
See Worklists to get started!
This release also provides several bug fixes and UI enhancements.
VAS Platform 1.12.2
Release Date: 06/20/19
This release includes enhancements and bug fixes.
- Mobile Worklist Update for Not-Needed Animals: In mobile worklists, if an animal that is not needed is scanned, the notification bar at the bottom of the screen displays for a longer period of time (until the next animal is scanned or tapped). Also, the notification now includes the ID of the not-needed animal:
- Online Help Update for Web Worklists: Added a new Help topic to explain Worklist Details.
- Updated the web version of Worklists to ensure that the Worklist Details page displays the Current Status for animals that are Done.
- Repaired several bugs in mobile worklists.
- This release includes other minor bug fixes and performance enhancements.