VAS Platform 1.16.0 release has new features, enhancements and bug fixes.
Release Date: 09/19/2019
IMPORTANT: Please make sure to run the web updater in DairyComp to take full advantage of the updates in this Platform release.
- Mobile Support for Custom Events: The Platform is now able to receive custom events from DairyComp and make them available for use in the mobile app. The custom event numbers and names are defined within DairyComp, and the Platform mobile app lists them in numerical order on the Events page. Custom events can be used either with or without protocols. However, please note that in the current release, the Platform only supports custom events without protocols. See Custom Events for more information!
- New Treatment Protocols Page: The new Platform Protocols page lists all drug and treatment protocols that are configured for your dairy in on‑premise DairyComp. To view the Protocols list, log in to the web version of the Platform and select DairyComp > Protocols from the Feature Navigation Bar. See Treatment Protocols for more information!
- New Event Definitions Page: The new DairyComp Event Definitions page displays detailed information on all events configured in DC, including any custom or dairy-specific events. DairyComp events capture key animal activities, including reproduction-related items (freshening, pregnancy, breeding), location information (movement between pens), and illness details (diagnoses, treatment) that are vital to managing your herd. Events are critical in supporting VAS data analysis and daily management tools, including reports, worklists, and Platform widgets. See Event Definitions Page for more information!
- Multiple Company-Level Dashboards: The Company Dashboard now supports multiple dashboard tabs. See Manage Multiple Dashboards for more information on adding and customizing your dashboards!
- SUM Command and SUM Results Page Enhancements: The SUM command offers additional functionality and several UI improvements, including the following:
- SUM command supports additional modifiers and switches
- SUM results now indicate standard deviations for graph data
- Animal counts are included in the SUM results By drop-down
- SUM results table is sortable
- SUM results data range slider is more intuitive
- Embryo Age Column Added to Transferred Embryos Page: The Transferred Embryos page includes a new EAGE (Embryo Age) column to show the current age of the embryo.
This release also includes minor bug fixes in both the mobile app and the web version of the Platform.
VAS Platform 1.16.1
VAS Platform 1.16.1 release coming soon.