VAS Platform 1.19.0 release has new features, enhancements and bug fixes.
Release Date: 12/19/2019
IMPORTANT: Please make sure to run the web updater in DairyComp to take full advantage of the updates in this Platform release.
- Full Platform Embryo Module Now Available! The Platform has improved upon its Embryo Transfer support and now allows you to fully manage your Embryo Inventory. As illustrated below, the Platform makes adding embryos simple, and defining embryo details in advance saves you precious time during embryo transfer tasks while out on the dairy with your embryo technician.
Here are the exciting new features you can look for in the Platform Embryo module!
- Add Embryos: You can now easily add multiple frozen or fresh embryos, such as those harvested from an embryo flush, or you can also add individual embryos:
2. Select Embryos from Inventory for Mobile Embryo Transfer Events: Your Embryo Inventory is available from the mobile app when entering an Embryo Transfer event. Choose the transferred embryo to quickly auto-populate required event fields:
- View Pen Details in Your Pens List: The Platform Pens list now allows you to view each pen’s details and a list of animals in that pen. If you’re using the Pens table view, click the pen number to view its details. If you’re using the Pens card view, click the Details link at the top right of the pen’s card to view its details:
See Pen Details and Animal List to learn more!
- Quarter Selection Improvements for Events with Protocols: To make selecting quarters easier when entering events with protocols, we have updated the page to show a visual image of the animal. As shown in the example below, you can select all quarters or simply tap the ones that the protocol affects:
Please be aware that your dairy’s configuration for the Remark field in DairyComp may affect how many quarters you can select in the mobile app. See Events with Protocols for details.
This release includes minor bug fixes in both the mobile app and the web version of the Platform, including:
VAS Platform 1.19.1
VAS Platform 1.19.1 release has bug fixes.
Release Date: 01/02/2020
This release includes minor bug fixes in the web version of the Platform, including:
Platform Embryo Module Fixes: The Embryo Inventory feature includes UI enhancements and bug fixes to improve the general usability and functionality of adding and editing embryos in inventory, as well as viewing Transferred embryos.
The mobile app was not updated for this release.