- Report Generation – Optimized the time it takes for the report to open using the Fixed reports under the Report Section. We have also sped up many of the existing reports.
- Service Screen – Redesigned the service to give better awareness at a glance. We’ve color-coded the status, Green is good, Red is bad. We’ve also added the ability to know which load each mixer is currently mixing.
- Library Reports – We have expanded the number of available reports. You’ll find the new reports under the Reports>Library Reports.
- Improved Communication – Optimized the method of communication between the Desktop and Mixer. We’ve also added the ability to speed up the communication speed if mixing equipment has a Mobile Demand or Touch2 tablet.
- Improved Automated Task Handling – We’ve improved the functionality of the task handler to retry failed tasks at the start of each day. If it fails for consecutive days, then it will auto-disable it.
- Reconciliation of On-Hand Quantity – We’ve improved the ability for a user to physically calculate the on-hand inventory level of feed. This will update the current on-hand inventory level.
- Improved Inventory Management – We made several performance and functionality improvements. We’ve also simplified workflow that will help speed up data entry which will increase accuracy.
- Layout Lock – Now layouts are locked. Now simply click the “Customize Layouts” to adjust.
- Updated Logo and Graphics – We have updated the logos to reflect our new Brand.
Other FeedComp Updates
- New pen range filter added to the bunk scoring page
- Modified the status bar to remain fixed on the screen when scrolling the page
- Added a + / – feature for making PEN COUNT modifications. This allows for modifications to be made faster by the user as the pen counts will be incremented by a pre-set quantity. It also eliminates the need to type in the desired quantity manually.
- Added a + / – feature for making TARGET DM/HD modifications. This allows for modifications to be made faster by the user as the target DM/ HD number will be incremented by a pre-set quantity. It also eliminates the need to type in the desired quantity manually.